Stormy - All Weather Corrosion Protector
STORMY was designed to eliminate and/or minimize corrosion on metals used in outdoor telecom, CATV, utility, and numerous other equipment applications. Will serve as a protective coating for OSP equipment; thereby eliminating corrosion for years. Excellent for restoring flooded equipment, displaces moisture, and stops corrosion. Safe to apply on plastics including PE, Polycarbonate, ABS, and PPO. Dielectric strength 27,000 Volts - flash point 148 degrees F (64 degrees C). Meets Bellcore/Telcordia standards.
Use STORMY All Weather Corrosion Protector on:
- Building Entrance Terminals
- CATV Connections
- Cross-Connect Terminals
- DLC Cabinets
- Feeder Distribution Interfaces
- Maintenance Terminating Units (MTU'S)
- Network Interface Devices (NID'S)
- Plug/Wall Jacks
- Terminal Blocks
- Even Chains, Hinges, Hoists & Locks
- STORMY All Weather Corrosion Protector is specifically designed to eliminate and/or minimize corrosion on metals used in outdoor telecom, CATV, utility, and numerous other equipment applications.
- STORMY provides a protective coating for outside plant equipment thereby eliminating corrosion for YEARS.
- To date, it has provided years of protection to equipment damaged by Hurricane Fran on the North Carolina coast.
- STORMY All Weather Corrosion Protector was designed for use in extremely harsh conditions such as coastal areas, shorelines, high-humid areas as well as provide protection against the natural condensation in outside plant equipment.
|Maximum penetration and sealant||Thoroughly invades and shields equipment from moisture damage|
|Effective aerosol application, just minutes to apply||Provides for quick recovery from hurricanes, flooding, etc.|
|High dielectric strength of 27,000 volts and high flash point||Employee safety|
|Safe on plastics||Does NOT crack or craze sensitive plastic components such as PE, Polycarbonate, ABS, and PPO|
Rainbow Technology has confidence in the quality and effectiveness of our products. STORMY All Weather Corrosion Protector was tested per (Bellcore) Telcordia TR-NWT-001231 Issue 1; Sept 1991 entitled Generic Requirements for Moisture Displacing Lubricant. Test Report available upon request.