Pest Control Kit
This kit includes:
(2) Cans of Wasp & Ant Killer
(1) Mound Probe
(1) Can of Multi-Bug III
(1) Can of Quick-Seal
(1) Can of Raid® Yard Guard®
(4) Ramik® Small Glue Traps
Wasp & Ant Killer
This spray is very effective anytime dangerous insects threaten the safety of personnel in utility, industrial, or telecom applications. This solvent-based product contains two powerful, fast-acting ingredients for quick knockdown. The forceful shotgun spray pattern delivers a high percentage of the formula to the target site from a safe distance of 15 feet. It is effective in many areas including inside pad-mounted transformers as well as around and inside pull boxes and meter boxes. It has a dielectric strength of 47,300 Volts.
Wasp & Ant Killer is highly effective for killing a wide variety of flying and crawling insects:
- Yellow Jackets
- Wasp & Ant Killer is very effective any time dangerous insects threaten the safety of personnel in utility, telecommunications, industrial, or commercial applications.
- This solvent-based product contains three powerful fast-acting ingredients. Tetramethrin provides quick knockdown of flying insects. Permethrin is a long-lasting residual insecticide and provides killing power. PBO is a synergist, which makes the insecticides more effective.
- The forceful spray pattern delivers a high percentage of the formula to the target site from a safe distance of 12-15 feet. The spray button's high launch angle of 15' makes it easier to hit the target. Unique locking mechanism keeps the spray button in place and ready to use.
- Wasp & Ant Killer is effective in many areas including pad-mounted transformers as well as around and inside pull boxes and meter boxes. It is safe to use around high-voltage equipment and all types of telecommunications equipment.
Features & Benefits
|Effective 12-15 foot spray pattern||Employee can effectively saturate target from a safe distance|
|High dielectric strength of 47,300 Volts||Employee safety because of reduced probability of electrical shock|
Wasp & Ant Killer is an EPA registered product.
This sturdy, extra-long 15 inch probe with a flexible hose connects to Wasp & Ant Spray (4335, 88500) for an effective ant mound killer that quickly kills the queen and ant colony, providing immediate access to equipment. Besides being effective for below ground use, it can also be used to spray into narrow spaces and other hard-to-reach areas such as aerial terminals and aerial transformers to eliminate wasp nests.
Use Mound Probe to quickly eliminate stinging pests from:
- Aerial Terminals and Closures
- Ant Infested Equipment
- Confined Spaces
- Hollow Utility Poles
- Pad-Mounted Transformers
- Street Lighting
- Work Areas
- HVAC Equipment
- This handy accessory converts any Rainbow Wasp & Ant Spray product into an effective ant mound killer which quickly kills the queen and ant colony providing immediate access to equipment. If the queen is NOT destroyed, the mound will relocate.
- Besides being effective for below-ground use, the Mound Probe can be used to spray into narrow spaces and other hard-to-reach areas such as aerial terminals (before opening), meter cabinets, streetlight heads, etc. to eliminate wasp nests and other infestations.
- A sturdy, extra-long 15 inch probe with a flexible hose connects to the spray can making it exceptionally easy to use.
- The Mound Probe has a specially designed non-clogging tip which distributes insecticide in four directions. This product is specially designed to be non-conductive and provide worker safety when used around energized equipment.
Multi-Bug III contains very effective active ingredients that provide immediate knockdown and a long-lasting residual insecticide for up to four weeks.
Use Multi-Bug III for broad spectrum surface insect control on these listed pests:
- Carpenter Ants
- Grain Beetles
- Ground Beetles
- Mole Crickets
- Multi-Bug III kills existing infestation and prevents reinfestation in many areas including manholes, hand holes, storerooms, and workrooms.
- This effective water-based formula* will not damage carpets, rugs, floors, or baseboards. It is safe for indoor and outdoor applications.
- Close range, fine mist, surface spray.
- Multi-Bug III provides a insect-free environment and reduces lost time caused by injuries and accidents.
* Do not spray in or on electrical equipment.
Features & Benefits
|Controls a wide array of crawling, stinging, biting, and disease-carrying insects||Eliminates need for multiple products. Kills existing infestations and prevents reinfestation|
SAFE for use indoors or outdoors with no oily residue or odor
Will NOT damage rugs, carpets, floors, or baseboards
|Long-lasting residual insecticide||
Keeps on killing insects up to four weeks after spraying
The active ingredients Pyrethrins and Deltamethrin kills bugs on contact and provides residual protection up to four weeks. EPA registered proprietary formula. Does not contain hazardous inert ingredients. Safe for use per label instructions.
Quick-Seal Expanding Foam
A single-component polyurethane foam used as an insulating sealant and for adhesive applications. Stops air infiltration, minimizes outdoor noise, prevents pest infiltration, prohibits transmission of odor, and minimizes allergy irritants.
Use Quick-Seal Expanding Foam for:
- Cable risers
- Abandoned gas lines
- Pipe openings
- Voids and gaps
- Quick-Seal Expanding Foam is a one-component expanding polyurethane foam sealant conveniently packaged in an easy to use aerosol can. Quick-Seal Expanding Foam is specially formulated so that it will cure even when exposed to moisture present in air.
- Unlike caulks and other sealants, Quick-Seal Expanding Foam expands to fill the gap or hole. When cured, the foam assumes the shape of the cavity and forms an air tight seal. It does not shrink and will retain its sealing properties permanently. Quick-Seal Expanding Foam serves two important functions, first as a sealant and second as an insulation media to protect from moisture and temperature extremes.
- Quick Seal Expanding Foam sticks to most surfaces including wood, metal, masonry, glass and most plastics. The formulation contains no solvents and will not dry out, crack or shrink. Because it is semi-rigid when cured, it withstands expansion and contraction, without pulling away as conventional sealants do.
Features & Benefits
|Strong adhesion qualities||Sticks and bonds to most surfaces|
|More economical than caulks||One 12 oz can yields about 4 gallons of cured foam equivalent to about 20 (11 oz) tubes of caulk|
Flexible Strength: 40.4 psi - ASTM C-203 Compressive Strength: 12.0 psi - ASTM D-1621 Tensile Strength: 24.6 psi - ASTM D-1624 Shear Strength: 18.0 psi - ASTM C-273 Cream colored, smooth textured surfaces, may be sanded and/or painted/plastered over.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Raid® Yard Guard®
Raid® Yard Guard® Mosquito Fogger. For outdoor use only. Use in outdoor areas including backyards, patios, decks, campsites, and picnic areas. Actually kills bugs up to 20 feet away. Kills and repels flies, mosquitoes, gnats, and ants. Also kills small flying moths, wasps, and hornets.
Ramik® Glue Traps
Ramik® glue traps/boards for catching mice, rats and snakes. Includes 4 small traps.
- Non-toxic, disposable and ready-to-use
- Traps without poisons, no additional baits needed
- Premium glue
- Individually packaged with J-hook boxes
Disposable, non-toxic, ready-to-use, professional strength pre-baited trap for mice. Effective at temperature of -10 degrees F to 130 degrees F.