Formulated as a rinsing agent for cleaning corrosion - causing substances such as moisture, dirt, dust, grease, insect feces, and debris from terminal faceplates, housings, and other surfaces. The powerful rinsing agent in this aerosol works quickly and easily leaving no residue making it very effective in restoring and rehabbing flood damaged equipment. It is safe for use on plastics. Ideal for cleaning surfaces before applying decals, wipe dry. Use with the Multi-Purpose Terminal Brush (4494).
Use CORROSION WASH to clean corrosion, dirt, and debris from telecommunications and electrical equipment including:
- Battery Terminals
- Binding Posts
- Connecting Blocks
- Cross-Connect Boxes
- Network Interfaces
- Terminal Faceplates
- Terminal Fields
- CORROSION WASH was formulated as a non-conductive rinsing agent for cleaning corrosion-causing substances such as moisture, dirt, dust, grease, insect feces, and debris from terminal faceplates, housings, and other surfaces.
- The primary use of CORROSION WASH is rinsing corrosion and debris left on equipment after receding flood or daily recurring contamination.
- This safe and powerful rinsing agent in an aerosol can works quickly and easily leaving no residue. It is safe for use on plastics.
- Its ultra-pure formula has no offensive smell. CORROSION WASH contains NO ozone-depleting compounds.
- Use CORROSION WASH with Multi-Purpose Terminal Brush (4494) for best cleaning results.
- After cleaning, treat equipment with Stormy All Weather Corrosion Protector (4401) for YEARS of protection against corrosion.
Features & Benefits
|Quickly displaces moisture
|Prolongs the life of equipment and prevents service interruptions
|Safe for use on plastics. High dielectric strength of 40,000 volts
|Provides safety for equipment and employees