Fiberglass Protective Coating
A clear acrylic protective coating for all wooden and fiberglass products. Protects ladders and other assemblies against decaying, cracking, chipping, fading, and flaking caused by the weather. Fast-drying, non-conductive coating. Easy-to-use aerosol formula; no brush required. May be used on hot sticks. NEETRAC tested to industry standards for FRP (Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic) tools.
Use FIBERGLASS PROTECTIVE COATING on wood and fiberglass surfaces including:
- All types of Disconnect Boxes
- Material Handling Booms
- Temporary Change Out Equipment
- Fiberglass Street Light Poles
- For use as a general purpose acrylic coating, suitable for most surfaces where maximum indoor/outdoor durability is desired.
- This clear acrylic coating protects ladders and other assemblies against decaying, cracking, chipping, fading, and flaking caused by the weather. It can be used on all wooden and fiberglass products.
- This coating can be used on hotsticks, material handling booms, upper aerial lift and digger derrick booms, and temporary change out equipment.
- This fast-drying aerosol formula requires no brushing.
- National Electric Energy Testing Research and Application Center (NEETRAC) tested for durability on fiberglass products.
- NEETRAC tested dielectrically safe.
- Protects against ultra-violet radiation.
Features & Benefits
|NEETRAC tested||Assured product quality|
|Aerosol delivery||Ease of application - no brushing needed|
Test procedures - ASTM F-711 "Specification for Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) Rod and Tube Used in Live Line Tools" and IEEE SED 978-1984 "Guide for In-Service Maintenance and Electrical Testing of Live-Line Tools", "coating provides a dielectric finish equal to or better than the manufacturer's surface when properly cleaned." Test report available upon request. Von DC Hi-Pot Dielectric test conducted at NEETRAC Test Report is available upon request.
*California residents: This product cannot be sold to consumers in the State of California.*