Fire Ant Mound Probe
This sturdy, extra-long 15 inch probe with a flexible hose connects to Wasp & Ant Spray (4335, 88500) for an effective ant mound killer that quickly kills the queen and ant colony, providing immediate access to equipment. Besides being effective for below ground use, it can also be used to spray into narrow spaces and other hard-to-reach areas such as aerial terminals and aerial transformers to eliminate wasp nests.
Use INSECT PROBE to quickly eliminate stinging pests from:
- Aerial Terminals and Closures
- Ant Infested Equipment
- Confined Spaces
- Hollow Utility Poles
- Pad-Mounted Transformers
- Street Lighting
- Work Areas
- HVAC Equipment
- This handy accessory converts any Rainbow Wasp & Ant Spray product into an effective ant mound killer which quickly kills the queen and ant colony providing immediate access to equipment. If the queen is NOT destroyed, the mound will relocate.
- Besides being effective for below-ground use, the INSECT PROBE can be used to spray into narrow spaces and other hard-to-reach areas such as aerial terminals (before opening), meter cabinets, streetlight heads, etc. to eliminate wasp nests and other infestations.
- A sturdy, extra-long 15 inch probe with a flexible hose connects to the spray can making it exceptionally easy to use.
- The INSECT PROBE has a specially designed non-clogging tip which distributes insecticide in four directions. This product is specially designed to be non-conductive and provide worker safety when used around energized equipment.
Share this item: