Five products in one. It is a moisture displacer, corrosion inhibitor, cleaner, penetrating oil, and lubricant. With a high dielectric strength, it is safe for use on all telecom and power equipment. It cleans, lubricates, and penetrates while displacing and sealing out moisture with a continuous film. This solvent based lubricant is safe for use on and around plastics.
Use MULTI-PURPOSE LUBRICANT to displace moisture, inhibit corrosion, clean, and lubricate tools and equipment including:
- Stainless Steel Pumps
- Switch Gears
- Air Tools
- This general purpose lubricant protects equipment and tools from damage caused by water penetration, humidity, condensation, and corrosion.
- MULTI-PURPOSE LUBRICANT cleans, lubricates and penetrates while displacing and sealing out moisture with a continuous film. Use it to help restore water-damaged equipment. It is safe for use on and around plastics.
- MULTI-PURPOSE LUBRICANT is versatile, plastic safe, and a corrosion inhibitor. Unique viscosity allows the lubricant to cover more surface area and penetrate deep into surfaces of all metals, including steel, copper, brass, and aluminum alloys.
- With a high dielectric strength, MULTI-PURPOSE LUBRICANT is safe for use on all Telecommunication and Utility equipment.
- MULTI-PURPOSE LUBRICANT is five products in one. It is a moisture displacer, a corrosion inhibitor, a cleaner, a penetrating oil, and a lubricant.
Features & Benefits
|Powerful penetrating lubricant||Lubricates and frees rusted parts. Helps keep equipment in good repair to avoid costly replacement|
|Safe for use on metals and plastics||Will NOT damage equipment|
|High dielectric strength||Safe for use on electrical and electronic equipment|
Dielectric Strength 37kV Safe for use on steel, brass, copper, aluminum, and plastic. Five products in one - a moisture displacer, a corrosion inhibitor, a cleaner, a penetrating oil, and a lubricant. Tested to Mil Spec - C-81309E - passed for corrosion preventive compounds, water displacing, and ultra thin film lubricants amendment II for type II grade with CO2 propellant. Tested to portions of Telcordia TR-NWT-001231-Generic Requirements for moisture displacing lubricants.