Zinc Cold Galvanize
A high-performance 95% zinc-rich coating that electrochemically bonds to ferrous metal to provide true galvanic protection. The sacrificial coating actively fights rust and corrosion with the flexible zinc film. Fast-drying, sag-free spray. Excellent touch-up for damaged galvanic coatings.
Use ZINC COLD GALVANIZE to protect a wide range of ferrous metal equipment including:
- Underground transmission equipment
- Power generation equipment
- Telecommunications equipment
- Street lights
- Panel boxes
- Signs and posts
- Welding equipment
- Substation equipment
- Railroad equipment
- Give ferrous materials true galvanic protection with this zinc-rich coating. ZINC COLD GALVANIZE protects the base metal even when scratched, nicked or abraded.
- ZINC COLD GALVANIZE is not a paint. It is a sacrificial coating that electrochemically bonds to ferrous metals to actively fight rust and corrosion with a flexible film of 95% pure zinc.
- This fast drying, sag free spray also offers an excellent touch-up for damaged galvanized coatings. It provides the protection of hot-dip galvanization with the convenience of on-site application.
- Complete coverage with one coat, dries to touch in 25 minutes, dries to handle in 1 hour. Superior appearance and color retention, ideal for small touch-up jobs, painting irregular shapes or covering hard-to-reach areas.
Features & Benefits
|Electrochemically bonds to ferrous metals||Galvanic action protects even in areas damaged by nicks or scratches|
|Aerosol spray formula||Easy and convenient to use, yet offers maximum protection|
ZINC COLD GALVANIZE contains no methylene chloride and meets California VOC requirements. It also meets MIL-P-21035, MIL-D-46105 and MIL-T-26433 specifications.