Patch-It Fast is a very easy-to-use UV- or sunlight-activated repair patch. It is fiberglass-reinforced polyester and creates long-lasting repairs. Perfect for making watertight, durable repairs on field equipment, engine parts, decking, fenders, gas cans, drain pipes, water tanks, PVC pipes, plastics, plexiglass, fiberglass, metal, wood, concrete, and more.
Patch-It Fast is easy to use and requires no gloves or mixing! Simply clean and dry the target surface and rough up the area to be patched. Cut the patch to the adequate size, remove the film backing and press firmly onto the surface. The curing process takes about 5 to 8 minutes under sunlight or 15 minutes under a UV source. Note: an artificial UV light source is required for indoor use.
- Self-adhesive repair patch
- UV-light activated
- Non-toxic and non-flammable
- Fiberglass reinforced
- Repair any leak, hole or crack in minutes
- Will adhere to most surfaces including metal, wood, rubber and plastic
- Great for repair of electronic cabinets, fuel tanks and lines, antennas and many more!